Used Equipment Purchase or Trade-in
In addition to selling/servicing new Mobility & Access equipment and renting/servicing used equipment, we also buy or allow the trade-in of used mobility and access products such as stair lifts, ceiling and rolling lifts, porch lifts (also known as wheelchair lifts or vertical porch Lifts or platform lifts), etc.
We are based in Raleigh, NC, USA and sell/service/rent/buy products all over the country. We are well-versed in logistics options -- even for large products requiring trucking so most distance issues can be solved.
Regarding our purchase of your used equipment or our allowing a trade-in of your used equipment to apply to your product purchase:
- Let us know of your used product you'd like to sell OR the product you want to buy and the product you'd like to trade in.
Even if your product is large and you are not geographically close to us, we might consider having it shipped and/or arrange for a freight handler to pick it up.
- We maintain some inventory of used products but, sometimes, have no need for additional used product inventory and therefore might not be able to consider purchasing your product at that particular time.
- Sometimes, a used product may be older, in poor repair or a model that is no longer being sold and we may only be able to buy it for spare/service parts.
Have a used product to sell OR need a new product and want to see if you can get some trade-in value for a used product?
- If you have a gently-used product you'd like to sell OR want to purchase a new product and have a product you'd like to trade-in, contact us.
Please send as much information as you can -- including pictures of the product, picture of the product's manufacturer label, length of track or height of travel, if applicable, etc.
- If you are interested in a new product, visit our Mobility & Access product page.
- If you would like to consider a rental, visit our Mobility & Access product rental page.
Note regarding Product and/or Battery Recycling
For certain products such as hand controls and battery replacement purchases, we frequently facilitate the recycling of the product and/or used batteries. Please look for this on a product-by-product basis or contact us.