Used Equipment Removal, Trade-In or Purchase
In addition to selling/servicing new Mobility & Access equipment and renting/servicing used equipment, we also remove and occasionally pay for used mobility and access products such as stair lifts, ceiling and rolling lifts, porch lifts (also known as wheelchair lifts or vertical porch Lifts or platform lifts), etc.
Regarding removal of your used equipment
AND/OR possibly allowing a trade-in or purchase of your used equipment:
- Provide details about your used product you no longer need - because you are moving, the patient no longer needs, the home is being sold, etc.
Let us know as many details as possible by taking a picture of the product and its manufacturer's label. Also measure/estimate the track length, lift height, etc.
If the product is a current model, in good working condition, etc., we may be able to purchase the used product from you and/or allow a trade-in against a product you are purchasing from us.
- Removal only:
Sometimes, a used product may be older, in poor repair or a model that is no longer being sold. Also, even though we maintain some inventory of some used products, we sometimes have no need for additional used product inventory and therefore might not be able to consider purchasing your product at that particular time.
In that case, we will still be able to come remove and recycle the product for a small removal fee.
- So contact us and let us know about your product and we'll quickly get back to you.
We are based in Raleigh, NC, USA and sell/service/rent/buy products all over the country. We are well-versed in logistics options -- even for large products requiring trucking so most distance issues can be solved. Even if your product is large and you are not geographically close to us, we might consider having it shipped and/or arrange for a freight handler to pick it up.
Have a used product you need removed or something to sell OR need a new product and want to see if you can get some trade-in value for a used product?
- Contact us. Please send as much information as you can -- including pictures of the product, picture of the product's manufacturer label, length of track or height of travel, if applicable, etc.
- If you are interested in a new product, visit our Mobility & Access product page.
- If you would like to consider a rental, visit our Mobility & Access product rental page.
Note regarding Product and/or Battery Recycling
For certain products such as hand controls and battery replacement purchases, we frequently facilitate the recycling of the product and/or used batteries. Please look for this on a product-by-product basis or contact us.