Make Your Home Accessible!
With Access Products and any needed Home Modification
Click here to read about our available products/services during this Coronavirus/COVID-19 health crisis. We are open to support you!
Because of our background in and access to handicap accessibility products (discussed below and throughout our web site), we specialize in making homes accessible.
We provide total solutions in these general areas:
- Provide and integrate accessibility products as needed and desired by client.
We provide Patient lifts, Stair lifts, Platform Lifts and more.
We sell, rent, service, remove/trade-in/buy-back and more.
- See more info about our services and accessibility products below.
- Help you evaluate entire house general access/safety/function.
Assist with modifications as needed or desired by client.
- Widen doorways
- Install lever door handles
- Install grab bars and hand rails
- Install lifts (or build ramps), etc. and any related site preparation.
We also perform needed modifications to make lifts install in your space and work safely such as moving hand rails, building platforms, adding shields for possible "pinch points", etc.
- Help you identify home spaces that could be re-purposed to support family member -- such as converting a room into a first floor bedroom with accessible bath.
Assist with remodeling as needed or desired by client.
Accessibility Products are our specialty. We provide demonstrations, evaluations, sales, rentals, installation, service and removals:
- We sell new and used accessibility products.
- We also rent the access products we offer
- For the many situations where the need is short-term -- recovery from injury/surgery, short-term visit, temp access at church/model home/etc.
- And/or when budget-friendly monthly payments are desired.
- We service all products.
- And, when your need for the product is over, we can remove and recycle the product quickly.
- And, depending on the product, its age/condition and demand for the product or its use for spare parts, we might be able to offer a trade-in toward another product or buy-back.
Accessibility Products we provide:
- Patient lifts - ceiling-mounted, free-standing and/or floor model patient lifts
- Bath/Shower Chairs and other PVC Patient products from Integrity Custom Concepts (ICC) - formerly Assistive Technology, Inc. (ATI)
- Stair lifts - for curved or straight stairs
- Platform Lifts (also known as porch lifts, VPL, Vertical platform lifts, etc.) - for level changes around your home (porch to ground, garage entry to house level, etc.)
- Other access products such as Ramps, Automatic Door Openers, Grab Bars, etc.
We are a Licensed General Contractor in the State of North Carolina - License # 55125
- Click here to link to the Image Management, LLC contractor listing at the NC Licensing Board of General Contractors web site:
Click here for our most recent NC Licensing Board of General Contractors license: PDF of License
- We are also listed with Wake County's "Resources for Seniors" in their resource/program/services locator:
Also, please click here to see/download our one-page Image Management, LLC Lift and other accessibility product overview!
Here is an easier-to-type shortcut to our one-page overview: www.image-management.com/OnePage
Payment Options for Purchases
- We accept most major credit cards, PayPal, Zelle and checks.
If you'd like to pay by credit card or PayPal, we'll email you an invoice/payment request that allows you to pay the quote/invoice using your choice of payment methods.
- Financing is also available through PayPal Credit through our web site or via a PayPal invoice/payment request.
- PayPal Credit offers a variety of financing terms/methods including "no interest if paid in full in 6 months." For more information about PayPal Credit, go to www.paypalcredit.com.
- How would you use PayPal Credit to pay for your purchase?
- Web site product?
Choose the PayPal Credit payment method, as described above
- Product/project on a custom quote from us?
If you are interested in using PayPal credit to pay for a product/project for which we created a custom quote, we will send you either a link to an www.Image-Management.com web site shopping cart pre-filled with your selected products or a PayPal invoice/payment request that allows you to pay the quote/invoice with PayPal Credit.