Make Your Home Accessible!
With Access Products and any needed Home Modification
Click here to read about our available products/services during this Coronavirus/COVID-19 health crisis. We are open to support you!
Because of our background in and access to handicap accessibility products (discussed below and throughout our web site), we specialize in making homes accessible.
We provide total solutions in these general areas:
- Provide and integrate accessibility products as needed and desired by client.
We provide Patient lifts, Stair lifts, Platform Lifts and more.
We sell, rent, service, remove/trade-in/buy-back and more.
- See more info about our services and accessibility products below.
- Help you evaluate entire house general access/safety/function.
Assist with modifications as needed or desired by client.
- Widen doorways
- Install lever door handles
- Install grab bars and hand rails
- Install lifts (or build ramps), etc. and any related site preparation.
We also perform needed modifications to make lifts install in your space and work safely such as moving hand rails, building platforms, adding shields for possible "pinch points", etc.
- Help you identify home spaces that could be re-purposed to support family member -- such as converting a room into a first floor bedroom with accessible bath.
Assist with remodeling as needed or desired by client.
Accessibility Products are our specialty. We provide demonstrations, evaluations, sales, rentals, installation, service and removals:
- We sell new and used accessibility products.
- We also rent the access products we offer
- For the many situations where the need is short-term -- recovery from injury/surgery, short-term visit, temp access at church/model home/etc.
- And/or when budget-friendly monthly payments are desired.
- We service all products.
- And, when your need for the product is over, we can remove and recycle the product quickly.
Accessibility Products we provide:
- Patient lifts - ceiling-mounted, free-standing and/or floor model patient lifts
- Bath/Shower Chairs and other PVC Patient products from Integrity Custom Concepts (ICC) - formerly Assistive Technology, Inc. (ATI)
- Stair lifts - for curved or straight stairs
- Platform Lifts (also known as porch lifts, VPL, Vertical platform lifts, etc.) - for level changes around your home (porch to ground, garage entry to house level, etc.)
- Other access products such as Ramps, Automatic Door Openers, Grab Bars, etc.
We are a Licensed General Contractor in the State of North Carolina - License # 55125
See our Mobility & Access Menu for more product ideas and Contact Us to discuss your situation.
Also, please click here to see/download our one-page Image Management, LLC Lift and other accessibility product overview!