In addition to selling/servicing new Mobility & Access equipment and occasionally purchasing used equipment, we also rent mobility and access products such as stair lifts, ceiling and rolling lifts, porch lifts (also known as wheelchair lifts or vertical platform lifts (VPL) or platform lifts), etc.
We are based in Raleigh, NC and sell/service/rent/purchase lifts all over North Carolina and in some areas of Virginia and South Carolina.
Examples of Rental Installations of Mobility and Access Equipment
- Family member or other visitor is recovering from an accident or surgery.
- Family member or other visitor temporarily visiting or living with another family member.
- Short-term support of a bariatric patient or any other patient with special needs in a home or facility.
- Temporary installation within a facility for patient and family to get familiar with, prior to the patient going home. Product is then removed from facility and installed at home.
- When a lower initial payment followed by a monthly payment is preferred.
General Rental Terms
- Rentals are for a minimum of 3 months, monthly thereafter.
- Installation and De-installation is prepaid.
If site preparation is required -- see product pages for examples, we will describe what needs to be done and provide a quote for the site prep work.
- You can also have a rent to own option.
- If you would like to consider a rental, contact us and we will visit and get you an estimate for a solution that meets your needs.
- If you are interested in a new product or just would like to take a look at possible products, take a look at our Mobility & Access products here.
- If you have a gently-used product you'd like to sell, visit our used equipment purchase or trade-in page.