Andrea Communications NC-185VM USB Noise-Cancelling Microphone Headset, USB-Connected, Stereo (with Two Ear Cushion Speakers) and Digital Volume/Mute
Scroll for more info or click to jump to:
- Product Summary/License Info
- Product Features
- System Requirements/Technical Specifications
How delivered? This product is a physically delivered product.
Who can purchase? No restrictions.
Applications? Speech Recognition, Dictation
Connectivity/Form Factor? USB
What's in the box? Andrea microphone with cable and integrated/inline mute/volume switch.
Warranty? Manufacturer's warranty applies. One (1) year for original end-user purchaser or person who receives product as gift.
Return Policy? This product is a technology hardware product. See our Return Policy.
Questions? Have questions or want a custom quote (with software, accessories, services, etc.)? Contact Us. Also visit our Dictation Support page for more product info.
The Andrea Communications NC-185VM USB Stereo Headset is a well-built and cost-effective noise-canceling microphone with inline mutes/volume control that has been awarded Nuance's "6 Dragon" rating for speech accuracy. It features:
- Proprietary noise canceling microphone with windsock to minimize breath popping
- Pro-flex wire microphone boom for perfect placement
- Windsock to minize breath popping
- Speaker/ear foam:
- Comfortable foam ear cushion
- Reversible for left ear or right side placement of boom
- 40mm stereo (binaural) speakers with deep bass sound delivers crystal clear audio
(As mentioned, this microphone is stereo/binaural. If you prefer a mono/monaural microphone, consider the Andrea Communications NC-185 VM USB Stereo/Binaural Headset. This microphone is the mono/monaural version of the microphone you are looking at right now.)
- Convenient in-line volume and mute controls
- Extra long 8-foot shielded cable with external USB sound card and USB plug
- Stainless steel adjustable headband folds flat for storage
- Compatible with patented audio enhancement software download available for purchase from Andrea Electronics Corporation.
- This software is NOT recommended for use with voice recognition software including Dragon.
- PC: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Apple: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Microphone Input and Audio Output via USB
- For other specifications (frequency range, signal to noise ratio, power, etc., see the product spec sheet below.