Plantronics EncorePro HW540 Convertible Headset with 3 wearing styles
Scroll for more info or click to jump to:
- Product Summary
- Product Overview
- Specs and/or System Requirements
- Resources such as manufacturer's product pages, etc.
What's In the Box? Plantronics EncorePro HW540 Convertible Headset with elements to support the 3 wearing styles, quick start guide, carrying pouch
Product Status? This is a new Plantronics current product.
Who can purchase? This product can be purchased by anyone. No vertical market restrictions for this product.
Return Policy? This product follows our standard technology Return Policy.
Warranty: Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty applies. See the Manufacturer's Warranty Info.
Questions? Have questions or want a custom quote (need a quantity, accessories, services, etc.)? Contact Us. Also visit our Technology Support page for more product info.
Plantronics EncorePro HW540 Convertible Headset with 3 wearing styles is an elegant, light-weight, next-generation, high-fidelity custom headset microphone with your choice of three wearing styles that is comfortable for all day wear.
- Includes three comfortable and easily switchable wearing styles -- over-the-ear, over-the-head or behind-the-neck
- Provides all-day comfort with its six levels of adjustability and elegant, super-lightweight yet robust design and soft, audio-optimized ear cushion.
- Reduces background noise and interference with the next-generation, noise-cancelling custom microphone ensuring fewer missed words and a better caller experience
- Easily establish optimum mic placement with the flexible, adjustable and bendable unibody boom and the visual and tactile boom positioning guidance
- Enjoy richer, clearer conversations with tuned, wideband audio
- Protect users' hearing and reduce listening fatigue with SoundGuard technology
- Provide walkaway convenience plus compatibility with all Plantronics USB and desk phones with Quick Disconnect (QD) feature
- Maximum durability with unibody boom construction, lightweight laser-welded construction, robust design, aircraft-grade aluminum joints between earpieces and headband
- Leave one ear uncovered with the monaural wearing style (binaural style available in the HW520)
- Connects to: PC or desk phone with Plantronics audio processors and cables
- Application: Telephone-intensive users, including formal customer care centers, help desks, telesales and customer service organizations
- Hearing protection: SoundGuard technology provides acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- Audio performance: Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz)
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Weight - Depends on headset wearing style:
- Over-the-head: 32 g (1.13 oz)
- Behind-the-neck: 24 g (0.85 oz)
- Over-the-ear: 22 g (0.78 oz)
- REQUIRED Accessories: EncorePro headsets do require a Plantronics audio processor or direct connect cable to connect to a phone, or USB audio processor to connect to a computer. Consider:
- Vista M22 Audio Processor - for precise levels of listening comfort, sophisticated hearing protection and superior audio performance
- DA80 USB Processor - a high-performance USB audio processor with high-quality audio and on-touch call/volume/mute. Also helps meet OSHA/Noise at Work regulations
- Plantronics EncorePro 540 (HW540) product sheet (PDF)
- Plantronics EncorePro 540 (HW540) Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Also visit our Technology Support page for more product info.