Warranty and other Manufacturers' Support Information for products sold by Image Management, LLC
We are pleased to offer products from most of these and other manufacturers. Here are links to manufacturer's warranty and service policies. More info is coming.
- With any questions about your products or services purchased from us -- from usage questions, training requests, onsite service, etc.
- This information is only to help you know the manufacturers' warranty policies and links to manufacturers' direct replacement sites.
- With any questions or for info about any vendor you don't see.
- If you find any broken links, as manufacturers might move their data.
- Andrea Communications
- Insync (Buddy)
- Nuance®/Dragon® MEDICAL Product Support
- Click here for Dragon Medical - Contact & Self-Service Support Info
NOTE: A maintenance agreement is required for access to some features of the support site but searching, many articles and community posts are viewable to all. Contact us for more info.
- Click here to order replacement Dragon Medical media/DVD.
NOTE: Only current versions are listed under "What media do you need?" If you need a prior version, choose "Other" and enter your product name and version in the "Other" field very explicitly such as "version xx.xx.xxx.xxx". Example: version 12.51.204.xxx
- PowerMic replacement/repair?
- Click here for PowerMic replacement/repair
With this service, PowerMics are replaced at no charge when your PowerMic is either under its initial 90 day warranty or is under a maintenance contract.
There is a flat repair fee for out of warranty PowerMics that are not under a maintenance contract.
- PowerMic Cable Problem Only?
If your PowerMic is out-of-warranty and you believe the issue is just with the cable, cable replacement kits are available. Contact us for more info.
- Click here if you have a broken/damaged/nonworking headset in your Dragon Medical.
- Nuance®/Dragon® DESKTOP Product Support - Dragon® Pro, Dragon® Legal, Dragon® Premium
- Click to go to the Nuance Dragon Desktop Support page here. Then click on Contact" in the horizontal menu.
- Click to see the Nuance Desktop Product Support/Warranty Policies
- Nuance®/Dragon® Anywhere Smartphone product support
- iOS users, click to go to Dragon Anywhere Contact Support.
- Android or iOS users, click to go to Dragon Anywhere Contact Support.
- Click to see the Nuance Dragon Anywhere Product Support/Warranty Policies
We, as an authorized Olympus reseller and your point of purchase, are your contact for Olympus product service work and other interaction with the manufacturer. Please contact us. The link is provided just for your info.
- Philips/Speech Process Solutions (See page 7 of this document for USA info.)
We, as an authorized Philips/Speech Processing Solutions reseller and your point of purchase, are your contact for Philips product service work and other interaction with the manufacturer. Please contact us. The link is provided just for your info.
- Plantronics/Poly/HP - NOTE: Some links/resources/branding may change as HP assimilates the Poly and Plantronics products.
- Most Plantronics links redirect to Poly.com or HP.com sites. Poly.com sites will re-direct to HP.com sites starting in November, 2023.
- Poly support: https://www.poly.com/us/en/support Warranty: https://www.poly.com/us/en/legal/warranty
- HP support: https://support.hp.com/us-en Warranty: https://support.hp.com/us-en/check-warranty
Automation & Tech Products/Vendors
- Dictation products -- see above
- Livescribe/Anoto (Warranty)
- Logitech (Warranty)
Mobility & Access Products/Vendors
The warranties for most of these vendors' products vary based on product. Let us tell you on a product-by-product basis.
- Barrier Free Lifts/Horcher - in each product's operating manual.
- Doormate - no longer being manufactured but we do have some service parts
- Integrity Custom Concepts (ICC) - formerly Assistive Technologies, Inc. (ATI)
- Mac's Lift Gate
- Open Sesame
- Pride Mobility
- RAM Manufacturing