Plantronics MDA200 Headset Communications Hub, Switch for USB and Desk Phone, PRIOR VERSION
Scroll for more info or click to jump to:
- Product Summary
- Product Overview
- Specs and/or System Requirements
- Resources such as manufacturer's product pages, etc.
What's In the Box? MDA200 Switch for USB and Desk Phone, Telephone Interface Cable, 1-Year Limited Warranty
Product Status? This is a new discounted PRIOR VERSION CLEARANCE product and is sold as-is and cannot be returned. It has been discontinued by the manufacturer and replaced in the manufacturer's product line by the Plantronics MDA220.
Who can purchase? This product can be purchased by anyone. No vertical market restrictions for this product.
Return Policy? This is a discounted PRIOR VERSION CLEARANCE product and is new and guaranteed to work but is sold as-is and cannot be returned. Please ensure this is the correct product for your needs before purchasing. See our Return Policy.
Warranty: Manufacturer's warranty applies. This is a prior version product so support is web support only. See the Manufacturer's Warranty Info.
Questions? Have questions or want a custom quote (need a quantity, accessories, services, etc.)? Contact Us. Also visit our Technology Support page for more product info.
Plantronics MDA200 Headset Communications Hub is an extremely user-friendly device designed to let you switch between calls on your PC and on your desk phone. Uniquely designed to solve the communications challenges of businesses migrating to Unified Communications, the MDA200 headset communications hub lets you manage PC voice and multi-media, while maintaining connectivity to your desk phone. Users can:
- Work the desk phone such as the Plantronics corded desk phone headsets (H-Series) when used with a DA Series USB adapter (i.e. DA40)
- Launch your soft phone from a major Unified Communications providers.
- Even take calls on the mobile when used with a Plantronics Bluetooth USB headset (like the Voyager Legend UC).
- Plug-and-play, no hassle installation
- Allows choice of one corded or wireless USB headset for users in-the-office or on-the-go
- Features a USB port for connecting a USB headset or a Plantronics Bluetooth USB Bluetooth adapter as part of a wireless Bluetooth headset.
- Has a "PC Talk Button" and a "Desk Phone Button" for answering calls.
- Simple User Interface to easily answer/end and switch between desk phone and PC calls
- Supports remote call control with Plantronics corded and wireless USB headsets
- Rapid Deployment Plug-and-play, no hassle installation
- True voice clarity with wideband/stereo audio support
- Connects to: PC + desk phone
- Audio performance: Dependent on headset
- Call Control: Call answer/end (desk phone and PC)
- Compatibility: For list of Plantronics headsets that are compatible, visit Plantronics.com/configurator.
- Powered by: USB cable (included) or purchase a Plantronics MDA200 AC/DC Wall Adapter (sold separately)
USB headset/USB wireless adapter port (headset and adapter not included)
Headset lifter/EHS cable jack
RJ-11 Telephone Interface cable jack
Power jack (AC adapter not included and not necessary unless you add the power-using HL10 handset lifter)
- Use with EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) Cable or HL10 Handset Lifter + AC Adapter Bundle for MDA200 to enable remote answer/end control with the desk phone
- Use with corded or wireless USB headsets or Plantronics H-series headsets (with DA series USB adapter)
- Plantronics MDA200 Product Sheet (PDF)
- Plantronics MDA200 User Guide (PDF)
- Plantronics MDA200 Configuration Best Practices (PDF)
- Also visit our Technology Support page for more product info.