Plantronics MX10 MultiMedia Headset Switcher and Amplifier
Scroll for more info or click to jump to:
- Product Summary
- Product Overview
- Specs and/or System Requirements
- Resources such as manufacturer's product pages, etc.
What's In the Box? Plantronics MX10 MultiMedia Headset Switcher and Amplifier, phone cable, modular to QD (quick disconnect) cord, computer cord, AC adapter, transmit adjust key (screwdriver), user guide
Product Status? This is a new Plantronics current product.
Who can purchase? This product can be purchased by anyone. No vertical market restrictions for this product.
Return Policy? Standard technology product return policy applies. See our Return Policy.
Warranty: Two year manufacturer's warranty applies. See our Manufacturer's Warranty Info.
Questions? Have questions or want a custom quote (need a quantity, accessories, services, etc.)? Contact Us. Also visit our Technology Support page for more product info.
The Plantronics MX10 MultiMedia Headset Switcher and Amplifier connects your telephone and PC or external audio device to a Plantronics headset and provides control of the sound through your headset. The MX10 includes near-universal compatibility with single- and multi-line telephones. A Quick Disconnect connector allows you to walk away from your desk without removing the headset or disconnecting the call.
- Enables users to switch between the phone and the PC or other audio device, using the same high-quality Plantronics headset
- Compatible with single- and multi-line telephones
- Compatible with audio devices including sound cards, voice/fax modems, or any device that supports dual 3.5mm connectors
- Separate controls for mute, speaking volume, and listening volume
- SoundGuard Plus technology provides sound protection from incoming sounds -- providing natural voice tone and removing loud tones as well as occasional noises and crackles
- QD (Quick Disconnect) connector allows the user to move away from their desk without removing the headset or disconnecting the call
- Application: For office professionals who need to use their corded headset with their desk phone and PC or other external audio device
- Call control: Incoming volume control for headset, Headset/handset selector, Source audio level balance, PC/Phone source selection, Mute
- Connects to: Telephone, PC or external audio device, headset
- Connects to: Most Office and Contact Center Phones. Supports H-Series headsets such as the current Encore, Entera, Tristar, SupraPlus, Mirage, DuoSet, DuoPro, EncorePro models and the discontinued StarSet, Freehand, Supra models.
- Battery Type: 2 AA batteries (included) or use AC Adapter (included)
- Cable Length: 8 ft
- Plantronics MX10 Data Sheet (PDF)
- Plantronics MX10 User Guide (PDF)
- Also visit our Technology Support page for more product info.