Plantronics Vista M22 Headset Amplifier
Scroll for more info or click to jump to:
- Product Summary
- Product Overview
- Specs and/or System Requirements
- Resources such as manufacturer's product pages, etc.
What's In the Box? Vista M22 Headset Amplifier, Phone cable, QD (Quick Disconnect) cord, 2 AA batteries, speaking volume adjust key (screwdriver), user guide.
Product Status? This is a new Plantronics current product.
Who can purchase? This product can be purchased by anyone. No vertical market restrictions for this product.
Return Policy? Standard technology product return policy applies. See our Return Policy.
Warranty: Two year manufacturer's warranty applies. See our Manufacturer's Warranty Info.
Questions? Have questions or want a custom quote (need a quantity, accessories, services, etc.)? Contact Us. Also visit our Technology Support page for more product info.
The Plantronics Vista M22 Headset Amplifier is an audio processor compatible with most office telephones that sits between your telephone handset and your telephone -- allowing precise listening volume adjustments, protecting the listener from loud noises, reducing echos/background noises and more.
- Provides near-universal compatibility with single and multi-line telephones in traditional or WideBand VoIP systems as well as traditional PBX systems
- Increases Sound Quality and Protection Compatible with VoIP, WideBand VoIP, PBX
- Guards Against Volume Spikes and Echoes while also reducing call background noise
- Allows equalization of volume over all calls, regardless of the quality of the incoming call
- Provides ergonomically designed, user-selectable volume, headset/handset and mute controls
- Quick Disconnect is built into the 10' (3m) cable between the amplifier and headset, allowing you move away from your phone without removing your headset or disconnecting the call
- Runs on two AA batteries, included.
- Application: For Office Professionals who need to use corded handset with desk phone and PC
- Call Control: Incoming/Outgoing Volume, Mute, One-Button Headset/Handset Select
- Audio Performance: Standard Band
- Connects to: Most Office and Contact Center Phones. Supports H-Series headsets such as the current Encore, Entera, Tristar, SupraPlus, Mirage, DuoSet, DuoPro, EncorePro models and the discontinued StarSet, Freehand, Supra models.
- Battery Type: 2 AA batteries (included)
- Cord Length: 10 ft coiled cable to Quick Disconnect
- Technologies: ASIC (analog); Clearline Audio
- Echo Cancellation: Echo Management
- Call Volume Equalizer: Yes
- Loud Noise Protection: Yes
- Noise Reduction: Yes
- WideBand Support: Yes