Andrea Communications NC-181VM USB Noise-Cancelling Microphone Headset, USB-Connected, Monaural (with One Ear Cushion Speaker) and Digital Volume/Mute
Scroll for more info or click to jump to:
- Product Summary/License Info
- Product Features
- System Requirements/Technical Specifications
How delivered? This product is a physically delivered product.
Who can purchase? No restrictions.
Applications? Speech Recognition, Dictation
Connectivity/Form Factor? Analog via 3.5mm single input plug
What's in the box? Andrea microphone with cable and integrated/inline mute/volume switch.
Warranty? Manufacturer's warranty applies. One (1) year for original end-user purchaser or person who receives product as gift.
Return Policy? This product is a technology hardware product. See our Return Policy.
Questions? Have questions or want a custom quote (with software, accessories, services, etc.)? Contact Us. Also visit our Dictation Support page for more product info.
The Andrea Communications NC-8 Ultralight Noise-canceling Head-Mounted Microphone is a noise-canceling microphone that has been awarded Nuance's "6 Dragon" rating for speech accuracy. It features:
- Ultra-lightweight, head-mounted, noise canceling microphone
- Has a unique design that allows users to easily position the soft-flex microphone boom for optimum voice input.
- Rests comfortably on your head without covering your ears so you are free to hear sound from you multimedia speakers.
- Noise cancellation technology increases voice intelligibility and speech recognition accuracy.
- Pro-Flex wire microphone boom allows for perfect placement
- Microphone windsock minimizes breath popping
- Stainless steel adjustable headband folds flat for storage
- Extra-long shielded cable with 3.5mm single plug
- PC: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Apple: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Microphone Input via 3.5mm single plug
- For other specifications (frequency range, signal to noise ratio, power, etc., see the product spec sheet below.