Plantronics/Poly/HP SSP 2714-01 Bluetooth Adapter for hearing aid pendant systems
Some materials/resources/branding may change as HP assimilates the product lines of Poly and Plantronics.
Scroll for more info or click to jump to:
- Product Summary
- Product Overview
- Specs and/or System Requirements
- Resources such as manufacturer's product pages, etc.
What's In the Box? SSP 2714-01 Bluetooth Adapter for hearing aid pendant systems
Product Status? This is a new Plantronics current product that is available by special order. While the product is special order and has a 4-6 week lead time, we try to keep one in stock most of the time for quicker turnaround. Contact Us for availability.
Who can purchase? This product can be purchased by anyone. No vertical market restrictions for this product.
Return Policy? This is a Plantronics SPECIAL ORDER ITEM and CANNOT BE RETURNED. If there is a technical issue, you will contact Plantronics to replace it under their warranty policy. Ensure this is the correct product before ordering. See our Return Policy for more about special order products and the fact that they cannot be returned.
Warranty: One year manufacturer's warranty applies. Because this is a special order product, if there is a technical issue, you will contact Plantronics to replace it under their warranty policy. See our Manufacturer's Warranty Info.
Questions? Have questions or want a custom quote (need a quantity, accessories, services, etc.)? Contact Us. Also visit our Technology Support page for more product info.
The Plantronics/Poly/HP Plantronics SSP 2714-01 Bluetooth Adapter for hearing aid pendant systems is a customized version of the Plantronics BT300 BlueTooth adapter that has been customized to connect older Bluetooth hearing aids to a desktop office phone (and computers using the Plantronics MDA200.)
- Provides connectivity between your PC and BlueTooth devices.
- Allows audio calls and video conference calls on your PC or Mac via VOIP systems such as Skype or Lync using this adapter and your compatible hearing aid pendant system.
- The lower security level of this customized product supports some older hearing aid systems. If you have a newer hearing aid system, you might need the BT300 BlueTooth Adapter instead. Please consult your hearing aid manufacturer before ordering for configuration and interoperability advice.
The SSP 2714-01 is a simple device that has no buttons but does have a single blue LED that tells you what your adapter is doing. See our link below to see the one-page Plantronics SSP 2714-01 user guide that will explain how the adapter pairs, what the single LED tells you and other features about the adapter.
- Compatible with Phonak, Oticon and Starkey SurfLink Bluetooth enabled hearing aid pendant systems.
- Compatible with any system operating with 56-bit security
- Can be used with MDA200 for desk phone use.
- Device Type: External USB network adapter
- Data Link Protocol: Bluetooth
- Connectivity: 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
The Plantronics MDA200 is a popular accessory for desk phone use. Please consult your hearing aid manufacturer for configuration and interoperability advice.
- Plantronics SSP-2714 BlueTooth Adapter for Hearing Aid Systems One-Page User Guide (PDF)
See also these Plantronics/Poly/HP pages:
NOTE: Some of these links may move while HP assimilates/moves materials/resources from Poly and Plantronics.
- Also visit our Technology Support page for more product info.