Image Management, LLC Coronavirus/COVID-19 Response
Image Management, LLC shares your concerns about the uncertain times and many issues brought about because of this health crisis. We are keeping our key operations running to assist our customers and members of the communities.
Read here about our available products/services during this Coronavirus/COVID-19 health crisis. We are open to support you!
ACCESSIBILITY - SALES AND SERVICE
PRODUCTS - SELL, RENT, INSTALL, SERVICE OR REMOVE - NEW or USED/REFURBISHED products
- Does your access product need service?
- We are able to provide over-the-phone basic troubleshooting and an on-site service visit if needed.
- We are also able to provide needed parts such as hand controls, slings, etc.
- During this health crisis, you or a family member may have a need for an accessibility product that cannot wait.
- Support/access need because a knee/hip/etc. operation has been delayed indefinitely.
- Family member needs to move in unexpectedly:
- Family member that lives alone and needs support
- Family member you want to be able to bring home from a nursing home, assisted living, group home of any kind.
- Support for a family member when an in-home health aide is no longer able to come.
- We are able to continue offering accessibility products (such as lifts of all kinds, ramps, etc.) as we maintain many products in our stock and accessibility product manufacturers/distributors continue to supply us.
- We also maintain an extensive inventory of new and used/refurbished platform lifts, stair lifts, ramps, parts (slings, hand controls and more), etc.
- We offer purchase or rental options. Rental terms can be for as short as one month.
- See more below about installation/services safety.
- Contact us regarding an accessibility product!
SERVICES - INSTALL, SERVICE OR REMOVE
- We are able to service your existing lift products and provide parts.
For some products (like ceiling lifts), you can ship the product to us for service.
- We will also install a new or used/refurbished lift and perform any needed site prep.
We share your concerns about the Coronavirus. First, we would never allow an installer to work with any minor sign of illness. In addition, we will equip our installers with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, etc.) While working in your home, garage, etc., our workers will maintain proper social distance from you and your family. All equipment is cleaned and sanitized one additional time after install.
- Contact us regarding your installation, service, removal need!
TECHNOLOGY - SALES and REMOTE SUPPORT
- We are able to continue offering technology products as we maintain many products in our stock and tech manufacturers/distributors continue to supply us.
- These products include the full Dragon speech recognition line (Dragon Medical One and Dragon Medical Practice Edition) and microphones/recorders/software from Philips, Andrea, Olympus, Plantronics and more!
- Contact us regarding a product!
- We are also able to work with you remotely -- sharing screens and talking using web conferencing software.
- So, we are able to install a new product, train new users, troubleshoot any issue, etc. remotely!
- Contact us to schedule a remote service session!